To mobilize clergy nationally on behalf of an agenda that ends the War on Drugs by allocating resources to education, treatment, and public safety.
A society in which values of compassion, mercy, and healing, especially concerning drug use, replace our nation’s culture of punishment.
Read our Executive Director’s faith statement concerning the War on Drugs.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Community of Congregations
- Community Renewal Society
- Drug Policy Alliance
- Justice Advisory Council – Cook County
- Justice Not Jails
- Illinois Justice Project
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- Marijuana Policy Project
- Moms United to End the War on Drugs
- National Harm Reduction Coalition
- Samuel DeWitt Proctor Conference
- Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities